The Limits of intellectual property rights: Lessons from the spread of illegal transgenic seeds in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devparna Roy & Ronald Herring & Charles Geisler, 2007. "Naturalising transgenics: Official seeds, loose seeds and risk in the decision matrix of Gujarati cotton farmers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 158-176.
- Matin Qaim & Alain de Janvry, 2003. "Genetically Modified Crops, Corporate Pricing Strategies, and Farmers' Adoption: The Case of Bt Cotton in Argentina," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 814-828.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minten, Bart & Singh, K.M. & Sutradhar, Rajib, 2013.
"Branding and agricultural value chains in developing countries: Insights from Bihar (India),"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 23-34.
- Minten, Bart & Singh, K. M. & Sutradhar, Rajib, 2012. "Branding and agricultural value chains in developing countries: insights from Bihar, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1207, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Huang, Jikun & Chen, Ruijian & Qiao, Fangbin & Wu, Kongming, 2015. "Biosafety management and pesticide use in China's Bt cotton production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 67-75.
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Sun, Yan, 2012. "Measuring the contribution of Bt cotton adoption to India's cotton yields leap:," IFPRI discussion papers 1170, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual Property Rights; Biosafety Regulation; Genetically Modified Seeds; Transgenic Varieties; Bt Cotton;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:08-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.