Underdeveloped spot markets and futures trading: The Soya Oil exchange in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramaswami, Bharat & Singh, Jatinder, 2007. "Underdeveloped Spot Markets and Futures Trading: The Soya Oil Exchange in India," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7919, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peck, Anne E & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1992. "Deliveries on Commodity Futures Contracts," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 63-74, Supplemen.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Fofana, N'Zue F., 2001. "Success And Failure Of Agricultural Futures Contracts," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2).
- Sarahelen Thompson & Philip Garcia & Lynne Dallafior Wildman, 1996. "The demise of the high fructose corn syrup futures contract: A case study," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 697-724, September.
- Williams, Jeffrey C., 2001. "Commodity futures and options," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 745-816 Elsevier.
More about this item
Keywordshedging; futures markets; spot markets; soya oil;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:06-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .