Marriage markets with externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth,Alvin E. & Sotomayor,Marilda A. Oliveira, 1992.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521437882.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1992. "Two-sided matching," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 485-541 Elsevier.
- Sonmez, Tayfun, 1996. "Implementation in generalized matching problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 429-439.
- Prabal Ray Chaudhuri, 1997. "Generalized assignment models: with an applicationto technology transfer," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 335-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismail Saglam & Ayþe Mumcu, 2008.
"Rationalizability of one-to-one matchings with externalities,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(33), pages 1-8.
- Ayse Mumcu & Ismail Saglam, 2008. "Rationalizability of One-to-One Matchings with Externalities," Working Papers 0807, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2010. "Stable one-to-one matchings with externalities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 154-159, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMarriage model; stability; externalities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:04-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .