Collective action for forest conservation: Does heterogeneity matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1999.
"Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1243-1284.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1997. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 6009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William & Alesina, Alberto, 1999. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," Scholarly Articles 4551797, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 1999. "Public goods and ethnic divisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2108, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanupriya Gupta, "undated". "Consumer Responses to Incentive to Reduce Plastic Bag Use: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Urban India," Working papers 65, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Bhim Adhikari & Jon Lovett, 2006. "Institutions and collective action: Does heterogeneity matter in community-based resource management?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 426-445.
- Rucha Ghate & Suresh Ghate & Elinor Ostrom, "undated". "Indigenous Communities, Cooperation, and Communication: Taking Experiments to the Field," Working papers 64, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Ridhima Gupta, "undated". "Causes of Emissions from Agricultural Residue Burning in North-west India: Evaluation of a Technology Policy Response," Working papers 66, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Priya Shyamsundar & Rucha Ghate, "undated". "Rights, Responsibilities and Resources: Examining Community Forestry in South Asia," Working papers 59, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Bhim Adhikari, 2007. "Property Rights and Natural Resources: Socio-Economic Heterogeneity and Distributional Implications of Common Property Resource Management," Working Papers id:840, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:02-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .