The Rise and Fall of the Pyramid Schemes in Albania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003.
"From Efficient Markets Theory to Behavioral Finance,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 83-104, Winter.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "From Efficient Market Theory to Behavioral Finance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1385, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lucica Matei & Spyridon Flogaitis (ed.), 2011. "PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN THE BALKANS - from Weberian bureaucracy to New Public Management," ASsee Online Series, South-Eastern European Administrative Studies – ASsee Online Series, volume 1, number 1, January.
- Ana Carvajal & Jennifer A. Elliott, 2009. "The Challenge of Enforcement in Securities Markets; Mission Impossible?," IMF Working Papers 09/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Cortés, Darwin & Santamaría, Julieth & Vargas, Juan F., 2016.
"Economic shocks and crime: Evidence from the crash of Ponzi schemes,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 263-275.
- Darwin Cortés & Julieth Santamaria & Juan F. Vargas, 2016. "Economic Shocks and Crime: Evidence from the Crash of Ponzi Schemes," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014331, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Cortés, Darwin & Santamaría, Julieth & Vargas, Juan, 2016. "Economic Shocks and Crime: Evidence from the Crash of Ponzi Schemes," Research Department working papers 843, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Baddeley, M.C., 2008. "Poverty, Armed Conflict and Financial Instability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0857, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tony Addison & Philippe Le Billon & S. Mansoob Murshed, 2001. "Finance in conflict and reconstruction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 951-964.
- Philipp Rother, 2002. "Inflation in Albania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 85-107.
More about this item
KeywordsAlbania; Financial crisis; Pyramid schemes; Ponzi schemes; pyramid scheme; law enforcement; criminal activities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.