Measures of Potential Output; An Application to Israel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabio Scacciavillani & Phillip Swagel, 2002. "Measures of potential output: an application to Israel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 945-957.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric V. Clifton, 1998. "The Decline of Traditional Sectors in Israel; The Role of the Exchange Rate and the Minimum Wage," IMF Working Papers 98/167, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaromír Hurník & David Navrátil, 2005. "Potential Output in the Czech Republic: A Production Function Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(3), pages 253-266.
- Jorge Iván RODRIGUEZ MUÑOZ & Juan Ricardo PERILLA JIMENEZ & José Daniel REYES PEÑA, 2004. "Cálculo del PIB Potencial en Colombia.:1970-2003," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002078, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Charlotte DU Toit & Elna Moolman, 2003. "Estimating Potential Output And Capacity Utilisation For The South African Economy," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(1), pages 96-118, March.
- Odile Chagny & Jörg Döpke, 2001.
"Measures of the Output Gap in the Euro-Zone: An Empirical Assessment of Selected Methods,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(3), pages 310-332.
- Döpke, Jörg & Chagny, Odile, 2001. "Measures of the Output Gap in the Euro-Zone: An Empirical Assessment of Selected Methods," Kiel Working Papers 1053, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andreas Billmeier, 2006.
"Measuring a Roller Coaster: Evidence on the Finnish Output Gap,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 69-83, Autumn.
- Andreas Billmeier, 2004. "Measuring a Roller Coaster; Evidenceon the Finnish Output Gap," IMF Working Papers 04/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Billmeier, 2004. "Ghostbusting; Which Output Gap Measure Really Matters?," IMF Working Papers 04/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Billmeier, 2009. "Ghostbusting: which output gap really matters?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 391-419, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Montenegro; 2010 Article IV Consultation-Staff Report; Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for Montenegro," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Moisa, Altar & Necula, Ciprian & Bobeica, Gabriel, 2010. "Estimating Potential GDP for the Romanian Economy. An Eclectic Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-25, September.
- Dana Hájková & Jaromír Hurník, 2007. "Cobb-Douglas Production Function: The Case of a Converging Economy," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(9-10), pages 465-476, October.
- Angel J. Ubide & Kevin Ross, 2001. "Mind the Gap; What is the Best Measure of Slack in the Euro Area?," IMF Working Papers 01/203, International Monetary Fund.
- S. Adnan H. A. S. Bukhari & Safdar Ullah Khan, 2008.
"Estimating Output Gap for Pakistan Economy: Structural and Statistical Approaches,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 4, pages 31-60.
- Syed Adnan H. A. S. Bukhari & Safdar Ullah Khan, 2008. "Estimating Output Gap for Pakistan economy: Structural and Statistical Approaches," SBP Working Paper Series 24, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- S. Adnan H. A. S., Bukhari & Safdar Ullah, Khan, 2008. "Estimating Output Gap for Pakistan Economy:Structural and Statistical Approaches," MPRA Paper 9736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Aaron G. Grech, "undated".
"Investigating potential output using the Hodrick-Prescott filter: an application for Malta,"
CBM Working Papers
WP/02/2014, Central Bank of Malta.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2014. "Investigating potential output using the Hodrick-Prescott filter: an application for Malta," MPRA Paper 57131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelica E. Njuguna & Stephen N. Karingi & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2005. "Measuring Potential Output and Output Gap and Macroeconomic Policy: The Case of Kenya," Working papers 2005-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Zsolt Darvas & Gábor Vadas, 2003.
"Univariate Potential Output Estimations for Hungary,"
MNB Working Papers
2003/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Gabor Vadas & Zsolt Darvas, 2005. "Univariate Potential Output Estimations for Hungary," Macroeconomics 0512009, EconWPA.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Sachs, Andreas, 2014. "Unemployment and labor reallocation in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Moisa Altar & Ciprian Necula & Gabriel Bobeica, 2009. "A Robust Assessment of the Romanian Business Cycle," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 28, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Jaromír Hurník & Dana Hájková, 2007. "Supply-Side Performance in the Czech Republic: A Macroeconomic View (1995-2005)," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 319-335.
- Kappler, Marcus, 2007. "Projecting the Medium-Term: Outcomes and Errors for GDP Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsIsrael; potential output; output gap; wavelets analysis; inflation; aggregate demand; price level; monetary fund; monetary economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.