Price and Monetary Dynamics Under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Kool & Alex Lammertsma, 2005.
"Inflation Persistence under Semi-Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes: The European Evidence 1974–1998,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, January.
- C.J.M. Kool & A. Lammertsma, 2004. "Inflation Persistence under Semi-Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes:The European Evidence 1974-1998," Working Papers 04-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Daianu, Daniel & Vranceanu, Radu, 2003.
"Subduing High Inflation In Romania. How To Better Monetary And Exchange Rate Mechanisms?,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-36, September.
- Daniel Daianu & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "Subduing High Inflation in Romania: How to Better Monetary and Exchange Rate Mechanisms?," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 5, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Daniel Daianu & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "Subduing High Inflation in Romania. How to Better Monetary and Exchange Rate Mechanisms?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 402, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gadea, Maria Dolores & Sabate, Marcela & Serrano, Jose Maria, 2004. "Structural breaks and their trace in the memory: Inflation rate series in the long-run," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 117-134, April.
- Kandil Magda & Mirzaie Ida A., 2017.
"Iran’s Inflationary Experience: Demand Pressures, External Shocks, and Supply Constraints,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-19, August.
- Magda Kandil & Ida A. Mirzaie, 2014. "Iran’s Inflatiory Experience: Demand Pressures, External Shocks, And Supply Constraints," Working Papers 872, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Price; exchange rates; money; monetary policy; monetary growth; price inflation; gdp deflator;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2000-01-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.