Privatization in Transition Countries; A Sampling of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogdan STICLOSU, 2015. "Privatization in Romania – A Challenge both For the Government and For the Companies," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(3), pages 409-416, July.
- Anibal Insfran Pelozo, Jose, 2001. "Privatization in Paraguay: some lessons," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 737-753.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A post Keynesian critique of privatization policies in transition economies," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 573-589.
- Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob, 2014.
"Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income and transition economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 907-923.
- Freund, Caroline & Rijkers, Bob, 2014. "Episodes of unemployment reduction in rich, middle-income, and transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6891, The World Bank.
- Mark J Flanagan, 2008. "Resolving a Large Contingent Fiscal Liability; Eastern European Experiences," IMF Working Papers 08/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Freinkman, Lev, 2000. "Role Of The Diasporas In Transition Economies: Lessons From Armenia," MPRA Paper 10013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morris Bornstein, 2001. "Post-privatisation Enterprise Restructuring," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 189-203.
- Michael Andrews, 2005. "State-Owned Banks, Stability, Privatization, and Growth; Practical Policy Decisions in a World Without Empirical Proof," IMF Working Papers 05/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Simoneti, Marko & Damijan, Joze P. & Rojec, Matija & Majcen, Boris, 2005. "Case-by-Case Versus mass privatization in transition economies: Initial owner and final seller effects on performance of firms in Slovenia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1603-1625, October.
- Dobryanskaya, Tatyana Yuryevna, 1999. "The choice of ownership structure in transition economies: incomplete contract approach," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000017644, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maciej Baltowski & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2000. "Privatisation in Poland: Ten Years After," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 425-443.
- Li, Hongbin & Rozelle, Scott, 2001. "Insider Privatization With A Tail: The Buyout Price And Performance Of Privatized Firms In Rural China," Working Papers 11968, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- D'Souza, Juliet & Megginson, William & Nash, Robert, 2005. "Effect of institutional and firm-specific characteristics on post-privatization performance: Evidence from developed countries," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 747-766, October.
- Li, Hongbin, 2003. "Government's budget constraint, competition, and privatization: evidence from China's rural industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 486-502, September.
- Wolfgang Gerstenberger & Joachim Jungfer & Heinz Schmalholz, 2002. "Standortbedingungen in Polen, Tschechien und Ungarn und die Position Sachsens im Standortwettbewerb : Gutachten im Auftrag der Wirtschaftsförderung Sachsen GmbH," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 33, October.
- Kakhkharov, Jakhongir, 2003. "Privatization of Corporations in Uzbekistan in Comparison with Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 64129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:scn:000pbo:110481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morris Bornstein, 2000. "Post-Privatization Enterprise Restructuring," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 327, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jovanovic Aleksandra & Mijatovic Bosko, 2001. "Ten Years of Privatization: Lessons for Yugoslavia," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, March.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:82-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hongbin & Rozelle, Scott, 2004. "Insider privatization with a tail: the screening contract and performance of privatized firms in rural China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 1-26, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-05-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-1999-05-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-05-03 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .