Copper and the Chilean Economy, 1960–98
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban Jadresic, 1997. "What Type of Contracts Underlie Aggregate Wage Dynamics?," IMF Working Papers 97/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique, 1998. "Empirical Puzzles of Chilean Stabilization Policy," Working Papers 98-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Brandon Kahn & Adam Bennett & María Vicenta Carkovic S. & Susan M Schadler, 1993. "Recent Experiences with Surges in Capital Inflows," IMF Occasional Papers 108, International Monetary Fund.
- Agnès Belaisch & Claudio Soto, 1998. "Empirical Regularities of Chilean Business Cycles," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 41, Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2011.
"Recessions and Financial Disruptions in Emerging Markets: A Bird’s Eye View,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 4, pages 059-104
Central Bank of Chile.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2010. "Recessions and Financial Disruptions in Emerging Marketes: A Bird's Eye View," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(2), pages 55-84, August.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2010. "Recessions and Financial Disruptions in Emerging Markets: A Bird´s Eye View," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 585, Central Bank of Chile.
- Juan Pablo Medina & Claudio Soto, 2007. "Copper Price, Fiscal Policu and Business Cycle in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 458, Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:106:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernardina Algieri, 2011. "The Dutch Disease: evidences from Russia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 243-277, August.
- Balázs Égert, 2012.
"Dutch diease in the post-soviet countries of central and south-west Asia: How contagious is it?,"
- Balázs Égert, 2013. "Dutch Disease in the Post-Soviet Countries of Central and South-West Asia: How Contagious is it?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balazs Egert, 2013. "Dutch Disease in the Post-Soviet Countries of Central and South-West Asia: How Contagious is it?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4186, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buncic, Daniel & Moretto, Carlo, 2015.
"Forecasting copper prices with dynamic averaging and selection models,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-38.
- Buncic, Daniel & Moretto, Carlo, 2014. "Forecasting Copper Prices with Dynamic Averaging and Selection Models," Economics Working Paper Series 1430, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Balázs Égert & Carol S. Leonard, 2006. "The Dutch Disease in Kazakhstan: An Empirical Investigation," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 85-108.
- Medina, Juan Pablo & Soto, Claudio, 2016. "Commodity prices and fiscal policy in a commodity exporting economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 335-351.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Chile; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/316, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:70-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2004:i:2:b:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Égert, 2004. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Southeastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey: Healthy or (Dutch) Diseased?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 138-181.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; copper prices; exchange rate; real exchange rate; copper; foreign investment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .