Government Employment and Wages and Labor Market Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Demekas, Dimitri G & Kontolemis, Zenon G, 2000. " Government Employment and Wages and Labour Market Performance," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(3), pages 391-415, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic sector; Unemployment; wage differentials; public sector labor markets; employment; wage; wages; government employment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-1999-05-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2000-01-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-1999-09-05 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PUB-1999-05-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .