Real Exchange Rate Behavior and Economic Growth; Evidence from Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, and Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sfia, Mohamed Daly, 2006. "Tunisia: Sources Of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations," MPRA Paper 3129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdessalem GOUIDER & Ridha NOUIRA, 2014. "The Impact of Misalignment on FDI in the Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 784-800.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2015.
"Crecimiento económico y desalineación del tipo de cambio real en la República Dominicana: ¿Hay alguna relación?
[Economic growth and the real exchange rate misalignments in the Dominican Republic: ," MPRA Paper 70974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Couharde, Cécile & Sallenave, Audrey, 2013.
"How do currency misalignments’ threshold affect economic growth?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 106-120.
- Cécile Couharde & Audrey Sallenave, 2013. "How do currency misalignments' threshold affect economic growth?," Post-Print hal-01385861, HAL.
- Mustapha Kamel Nabli & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2004. "How does exchange rate policy affect manufactured exports in MENA countries?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2209-2219.
- David Fielding & Anja Shortland, 2005. "How does political violence affect confidence in a local currency? Evidence from Egypt," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 841-866.
- Dubas, Justin, 2012. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 63417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al Rawashdeh, Rami & Maxwell, Philip, 2013. "Jordan, minerals extraction and the resource curse," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 103-112.
- Mahmoud Mohieldin & Ahmed Kouchouk, 2003. "On Exchange Rate Policy: The Case of Egypt 1970-2001," Working Papers 0312, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2003.
- Vincent Dropsy & Nathalie Grand, 2004. "Exchange Rate and Inflation Targeting in Morocco and Tunisia," Working Papers 0421, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2004.
- Dubas, Justin M., 2009. "The Importance of the Exchange Rate Regime in Limiting Misalignment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1612-1622, October.
- Laura Mădălina PÎRŞCOVEANU, 2016. "Estimating the exchange rate in the context of Romania's integration in the Eurozone," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 249-258, Summer.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton Dobronogov & Farrukh Iqbal, 2007.
"Economic Growth in Egypt: Constraints and Determinants,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 31-66.
- Anton Dobronogov & Farrukh Iqbal, 2004. "Economic Growth in Egypt: Constraints and Determinants," Working Papers 0420, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jul 2004.
- Anton Dobronogov & Farrukh Iqbal, 2005. "Economic Growth in Egypt: Constraints and Determinants," Development and Comp Systems 0512024, EconWPA.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Lebanon; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & NABLI, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regime and Competitiveness of Manufactured Exports: The case of MENA Countries," Working Papers 200230, CERDI.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Égert & Thouraya Hadj Amor Essid, 2013. "Working Paper 187 - The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiveness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia," Working Paper Series 991, African Development Bank.
- Fatma Marrakchi Charfi, 2008. "Equilibrium real exchange rate and misalignments : Lessons from a VAR-ECM model applied to Tunisia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(4), pages 439-464, December.
- Serge Rey, 2006. "Effective Exchange Rate Volatility And Mena Countries Exports To The Eu," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 23-54, December.
- Samira Haddou, 2011. "Is Tunisian Real Effective Exchange Rate Mean Reverting? Evidence from Nonlinear Models," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(1), pages 164-178, September.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate policy; Egypt; Jordan; Morocco; Tunisia; Real Exchange Rate; Exchange Rate Mislignment; Exchange Rate Policies; Growth; Arab Countries; exchange rate; foreign exchange; exchange rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-05-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-1999-05-03 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-1999-05-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2000-01-11 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .