In Search of "Capital Crunch"; Supply Factors Behind the Credit Slowdown in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concetta Chiuri, Maria & Ferri, Giovanni & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2002.
"The macroeconomic impact of bank capital requirements in emerging economies: Past evidence to assess the future,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 881-904, May.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Giovanni Ferri & Giovanni Majnoni, 2000. "The Macroeconomic Impact Of Bank Capital Requirements In Emerging Economies: Past Evidence To Assess The Future," SERIES 0002, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2000.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Ferri, Giovanni & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2001. "The macroeconomic impact of bank capital requirements in emerging economies - past evidence to assess the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2605, The World Bank.
- Aaron MEHROTRA, 2004. "Could Japan Target the Price Level or Inflation - What Happens to Monetary Policy Effectiveness during Disinflation?," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/02, European University Institute.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "The End of the Japanese Stagnation: an Assessment of the Policy Solutions," ICER Working Papers 27-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cuerpo, Carlos & Drumond, Inês & Lendvai, Julia & Pontuch, Peter & Raciborski, Rafal, 2015. "Private sector deleveraging in Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 372-383.
- Ana Maria Čeh & Mirna Dumičić & Ivo Krznar, 2011. "A Credit Market Disequilibrium Model And Periods of Credit Crunch," Working Papers 28, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Suparna Chakraborty, 2005. "Real Estate Prices, Borrowing Constraints and Business Cycles -A Study of the Japanese Economy," Macroeconomics 0504012, EconWPA.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:05:y:2013:i:02:n:s1793812013500144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Japanese Banks; Credit Crunch; Bank Capitalization; capital adequacy; capital ratio; bank capital; capital gains; banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .