The Disappearing Openness-Inflation Relationship; A Cross-Country Analysis of Inflation Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2006.
"Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data,"
1148, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2015. "Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data," Discussion Papers 0162, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Szilard Erhart & Harmen Lehment & Jose Vasquez Paz, 2010.
"Monetary policy committee size and inflation volatility,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 411-421, December.
- Erhart, Szilárd & Lehment, Harmen & Vasquez-Paz, Jose Luis, 2007. "Monetary policy committee size and inflation volatility," Kiel Working Papers 1377, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 2009.
"Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 473-487, September.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2007. "Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 0701, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Jim Granato & Melody Lo & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2007. "A note on Romer's openness-inflation relation: the responsiveness of AS and AD to economic openness and monetary policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 191-197.
- repec:ove:journl:aid:11272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sikdar, Asaduzzaman & Kundu, Nobinkhor & Khan, Zakir Saadullah, 2013. "Trade openness and inflation: A test of Romer hypothesis for Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 65244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Exchange rate; openness; exchange rate regime; inflation rates; inflation rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .