The Disappearing Openness-Inflation Relationship; A Cross-Country Analysis of Inflation Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2006.
"Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data,"
1148, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2015. "Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data," Discussion Papers 0162, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Szilard Erhart & Harmen Lehment & Jose Vasquez Paz, 2010.
"Monetary policy committee size and inflation volatility,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 411-421, December.
- Erhart, Szilárd & Lehment, Harmen & Vasquez-Paz, Jose Luis, 2007. "Monetary policy committee size and inflation volatility," Kiel Working Papers 1377, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 2009.
"Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 473-487, September.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2007. "Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 0701, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Jim Granato & Melody Lo & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2007. "A note on Romer's openness-inflation relation: the responsiveness of AS and AD to economic openness and monetary policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 191-197.
- repec:ove:journl:aid:11272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sikdar, Asaduzzaman & Kundu, Nobinkhor & Khan, Zakir Saadullah, 2013. "Trade openness and inflation: A test of Romer hypothesis for Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 65244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Exchange rate; openness; exchange rate regime; inflation rates; inflation rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.