Has the Nature of Crises Changed? A Quarter Century of Currency Crises in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja, 2006.
"Robust lessons about practical early warning systems,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 163-193, February.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja, 2005. "Robust Lessons about Practical Early Warning Systems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-322, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sawischlewski, Katja & Menkhoff, Lukas & Beckmann, Daniela, 2005. "Robust Lessons about Practical Early Warning Systems," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Daniel Aromi & Marcos Dal Bianco, 2014. "Un analisis de los desequilibrios del tipo de cambio real argentino bajo cambios de regimen," Working Papers 1431, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Malgorzata Jakubiak, 2000. "Indicators of Currency Crisis: Empirical Analysis of some Emerging and Transition Economies," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0218, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Federico Marongiu, 2005. "Towards A New Set Of Leading Indicators Of Currency Crisis For Developing Countries: An Application To Argentina," Public Economics 0512011, EconWPA.
- Ana Corbacho & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & Gabriela Inchauste, 2007.
"Argentina: Macroeconomic Crisis and Household Vulnerability ,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 92-106, February.
- Gabriela Inchauste & Ana Corbacho & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano, 2003. "Argentina; Macroeconomic Crisis and Household Vulnerability," IMF Working Papers 03/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Francois Gurtner, 2002. "Currency Board and Debt Trap: Evidence from Argentina and Relevance for Estonia," CERT Discussion Papers 0204, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Kaminsky, Graciela Laura & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2002.
"Short-run pain, long-run gain : the effects of financial liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2912, The World Bank.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain: The Effects of Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain; The Effects of Financial Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 03/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Lizarazo, Sandra Valentina, 2013.
"Default risk and risk averse international investors,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 317-330.
- Sandra Lizarazo, 2009. "Default Risk and Risk Averse International Investors," Working Papers 0907, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Lizarazo, Sandra, 2010. "Default Risk and Risk Averse International Investors," MPRA Paper 20794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Early, Late, and Multiple Bidding in Internet Auctions," Working Papers 0904, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Joaquim Pinto De Andrade & Joseangelo Divino, 2001. "Currency crises in Brazil: the role of the fundamentals and the rumours," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 887-898.
- Hsing, Y., 2004. "Responses of Argentine Output to Shocks to Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates: A VAR Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Jovis Wolfe Bellot, . "The Stability of the Demand for Broad Money in Argentina in the Post-Financial Liberalization Period," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2002.2.
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Staff Working Papers 03-1, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; Financial crisis; Monetary policy; currency crises; speculative attacks; vector autoregressions; exchange rate; foreign exchange; foreign exchange reserves; exchange reserves; central bank;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.