Foreign Investment in Colombia’s Financial Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansen, Marion, 2006. "Services Trade Liberalization at the Regional Level: Does Southern and Eastern Africa Stand to Gain from EPA Negotiations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- World Bank & the People’s Republic of China Development Research Center of the State Council, 2013. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12925, September.
- Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2004. "Propiedad y desempeño de la banca," Research Department Publications 4382, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Frances N. Obafemi, 2012. "The Technical Efficiency of Nigerian Banks," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Carmen Hernansanz & Miguel Sebastian, 2000. "The Spanish Banks strategy in Latin America," Working Papers 0003, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Marco Del Negro & Stephen J. Kay, 2002. "Global banks, local crises: bad news from Argentina," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue q3, pages 89-106.
- Montgomery, Heather, 2003. "The role of foreign banks in post-crisis Asia: the importance of method of entry," MPRA Paper 33031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sensarma, Rudra, 2006. "Are foreign banks always the best? Comparison of state-owned, private and foreign banks in India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 717-735, July.
- Heliodoro Temprano Arroyo, 2002. "Latin America's integration processes in the light of the EU's experience with EMU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 173, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Poghosyan, Tigran, 2013.
"Financial intermediation costs in low income countries: The role of regulatory, institutional, and macroeconomic factors,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 92-110.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2012. "Financial Intermediation Costs in Low-Income Countries; The Role of Regulatory, Institutional, and Macroeconomic Factors," IMF Working Papers 12/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Arena & Carmen Reinhart & Francisco Vázquez, 2006.
"The Lending Channel in Emerging Economics: Are Foreign Banks Different?,"
NBER Working Papers
12340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco F. Vazquez & Carmen Reinhart & Marco Arena, 2007. "The Lending Channel in Emerging Economies; Are Foreign Banks Different?," IMF Working Papers 07/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2001. "Does foreign bank penetration reduce access to credit in developing countries"evidence from asking borrowers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2716, The World Bank.
- Alejandro Micco & Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2004. "Bank Ownership and Performance," Research Department Publications 4381, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Clarke, George & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Sanchez, Susana M, 2005.
"Bank Lending to Small Businesses in Latin America: Does Bank Origin Matter?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 83-118, February.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Sanchez, Susana M., 2002. "Bank lending to small businesses in Latin America : does Bank origin matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2760, The World Bank.
- Petrou, Andreas, 2007. "Multinational banks from developing versus developed countries: Competing in the same arena?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 376-397, September.
- Meriem Haouat & Diego N. Moccero & Ramiro Sosa Navarro, 2012.
"Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 1017-1033, November.
- Meriem Haouat & Diego Nicolas Moccero & Ramiro Sosa Navarro, 2010. "Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Haouat, Meriem & Moccero, Diego Nicolas & Sosa Navarro, Ramiro, 2010. "Foreign Banks and Credit Volatility: The Case of Latin American Countries," MPRA Paper 22991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2011.
"Concentración y estabilidad financiero: el caso del sistema bancario colombiano,"
Temas de Estabilidad Financiera
058, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Miguel Ángel Morales M., 2011. "Concentración y Estabilidad Financiera: el Caso del Sistema Bancario Colombiano," Documentos CEDE 009250, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- repec:rbs:ijfbss:v:2:y:2013:i:4:p:78-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Detragiache, Enrica & Gupta, Poonam, 2006.
"Foreign banks in emerging market crises: Evidence from Malaysia,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 217-242, October.
- Enrica Detragiache & Poonam Gupta, 2004. "Foreign Banks in Emerging Market Crises; Evidence From Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 04/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Orji Anthony, 2012. "Bank Savings and Bank Credits in Nigeria: Determinants and Impact on Economic Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 357-372.
- Unite, Angelo A. & Sullivan, Michael J., 2003. "The effect of foreign entry and ownership structure on the Philippine domestic banking market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2323-2345, December.
- Kyriaki Kosmidou & Fotios Pasiouras & Angelos Tsaklanganos, 2005. "Factors influencing the profits and size of Greek banks operating abroad: a pooled time-series study," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 731-738.
- Maria Angelica Arbelaez & Juan Jose Echavarria, 2002. "Credit, Financial Liberalization and Manufacturing Investment in Colombia," Research Department Publications 3145, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsColombia; Foreign investment; banking system; financial liberalization; foreign banks; domestic banks; foreign entry; foreign capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.