Exchange Rate Unification, the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate, and Choice of Exchange Rate Regime; The Case of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ibrahim, waheed & Jimoh, Ayodele, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Real Effective Exchange Rate Measurement: Some theoretical Extensions," MPRA Paper 59428, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Waheed IBRAHIM, 2016. "Econometric analysis of determinants of real effective exchange rate in Nigeria (1960-2015)," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 9(1), pages 62-80, June.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:6:y:2012:i:2:p:51-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oya Celasun, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regime Considerations in an Oil Economy; The Case of the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Working Papers 03/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & NABLI, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regime and Competitiveness of Manufactured Exports: The case of MENA Countries," Working Papers 200230, CERDI.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Islamic Republic of Iran; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/308, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsIran; Islamic Republic of; Exchange rate unification; equilibrium exchange rate; exchange rate regime; Islamic Republic of Iran; exchange rate; real exchange rate; oil exports; reer; exchange rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .