Recapitalizing Banks with Public Funds; Selected Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Cimburek & Miroslav KollÃ¡r & Lubos KomÃ¡rek & Pavel RezÃ¡bek, 2009. "Resolving Nonperforming Assets in the Czech Republic: Theory and Practice," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(3), pages 21-28, October.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2004.
"Liquidity, Efficiency, and Bank Bailouts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 455-483, June.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," NBER Working Papers 9158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miroslav Kollár & Luboš Komárek, 2009.
"Možnosti řešení problematických aktiv komerčních bank
[Selective Approaches and Experiences with Problematic Assets in Banking Sector]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 601-621.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking systems; Banks; Public finance; asset management companies; asset valuation; bank restructuring agencies; Tier 1 capital; Tier 2 capital; restructuring; debt; loans; recapitalization; debt restructuring;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .