Regional Income Redistribution and Risk Sharing; How Does Italy Compare in Europe?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Jeanneney, Sylviane Guillaumont & Brun, Jean-Francois, 1999.
"How Instability Lowers African Growth,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Jean-François BRUN & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 1997. "How Instability Lowers African Growth ?," Working Papers 199712, CERDI.
- Jean-François BRUN & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 1998. "How Instability Lowers African Growth," Working Papers 199806, CERDI.
- Chua, H.B. & Ades, A., 1993. "Regional Instability and Economic Growth: Thy Neighbor's Curse," Papers 704, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Paul Masson & Catherine Pattillo, 2002.
"Monetary Union in West Africa: An Agency of Restraint for Fiscal Policies?,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(3), pages 387-412, September.
- Catherine A Pattillo & Paul R Masson, 2001. "Monetary Union in West Africa; An Agency of Restraint for Fiscal Policies?," IMF Working Papers 01/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1996.
"Income distribution, political instability, and investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1203-1228, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1993. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 4486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alesina, Alberto & Özler, Sule & Roubini, Nouriel & Swagel, Phillip, 1996.
"Political Instability and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 189-211, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Sule Ozler & Nouriel Roubini & Phillip Swagel, 1992. "Political Instability and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Swagel, Phillip & Ozler, Sule & Alesina, Alberto, 1996. "Political Instability and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4553024, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Italy; Public policy; regions; redistribution; risk sharing; household income; fiscal revenue; capital expenditure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .