Determinants of Argentina’s External Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catao, Luis & Falcetti, Elisabetta, 2002. "Determinants of Argentina’s External Trade," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5(1), pages 1-39, May.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Elisabetta Falcetti, 2002. "Determinants of ArgentinaÂ’s External Trade," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 19-57, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez Murphy, Ricardo & Navajas, Fernando, 1998. "Domestic savings, public savings and expenditures on consumer durable goods in Argentina," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 97-116, October.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti & Lorenzo Giorgianni, 1997.
"Determinants of Korean Trade Flows and their Geographical Destination,"
IMF Working Papers
97/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Giorgianni, Lorenzo & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 1997. "Determinants of Korean Trade Flows and their Geographical Destination," CEPR Discussion Papers 1703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morris Goldstein & Mohsin S. Khan, 2017. "Income and Price Effects in Foreign Trade," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 1, pages 3-81, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 1999.
"Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Trade Flows: Evidence from the European Union,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(3), pages 1-5.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 1998. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Trade Flows; Evidence From the European Union," IMF Working Papers 98/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Ceglowski, Janet, 1991. "Intertemporal substitution in import demand," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 118-130, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1995.
"Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 290-312, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade," MPRA Paper 13708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1995. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 6974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade; Evidence From Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 94/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Clarida, Richard H, 1994.
"Cointegration, Aggregate Consumption, and the Demand for Imports: A Structural Econometric Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 298-308, March.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1991. "Co-Integration, Aggregate Consumption, and the Demand For Imports: A Structural Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 3812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1992. "Cointegration, aggregate consumption, and the demand for imports: a structural econometric investigation," Research Paper 9213, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Leslie Lipschitz & Donogh McDonald, 1991. "Real Exchange Rates and Competitiveness; A Clarification of Concepts, and Some Measurements for Europe," IMF Working Papers 91/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1994.
"Tariff Rates, Tariff Revenue, and Tariff Reform: Some New Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1993. "Tariff rates, tariff revenue, and tariff reform : some new facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1143, The World Bank.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh, 1992. "Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 626-695, September.
- Gonzaga, Gustavo M. & Terra, Maria Cristina T., 1997. "Equilibrium real exchange rate, volatility, and stabilization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 77-100, October.
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 1998. "Time-Series Estimation of Structural Import Demand Equations: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 236-268, June.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1996. "Why are Latin America's savings rates so low? An international comparative analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 5-44, October.
- Agathe Côté, "undated". "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: A Survey," Staff Working Papers 94-5, Bank of Canada.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2602 is not listed on IDEAS
- Víctor M. Cuevas Ahumada, 2009. "La competitividad internacional manufacturera en Argentina, México y Turquía: una investigación empírica," Economía, Gestión y Desarrollo 009355, Universidad Javeriana - Cali.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Chauvin, 2001. "Exit Options for Argentina with a Special Focus on Their Impact on External Trade," Working Papers 2001-07, CEPII research center.
- Cuevas, Víctor M., 2010. "The dynamics of Mexican manufacturing exports," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Dario DEBOWICZ, "undated". "Real Financial Models in Argentina," EcoMod2010 259600044, EcoMod.
- Maja Kadievska-Vojnovic & Danica Unevska, 2007. "Price and Income Elasticities of Export and Import and Economic Growth in the case of the Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2007-01, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Bardaka, Ioanna C., 2010.
"New trade theory, non-price competitiveness and export performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 217-228, January.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Bardaka, Ioanna, 2010. "New trade theory, non-price competitiveness and export performance," MPRA Paper 32047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Nicolás Moccero, 2001. "Esquemas Cambiarios y Monetarios Alternativos en un Modelo de Interdependencia Macroeconómica entre Argentina y Brasil," Department of Economics, Working Papers 031, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Ioanna C. Bardaka, 2008. "Price and Non - Price Competitiveness of Exports of Manufactures," Working Papers 69, Bank of Greece.
- Serino, L.A., 2009. "Positive natural resource shocks and domestic adjustments in a semi-industrialized economy: Argentina in the 2004-2007 period," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18709, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Arslan Razmi, 2013. "Correctly Analyzing the Balance of Payments Constraint on Growth," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Christine Mutz & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008.
"Simultaneous estimation of income and price elasticities of export demand, scale economies and total factor productivity growth for Brazil,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2921-2937.
- Mutz, Christine & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2005. "Simultaneous Estimation of Income and Price Elasticities of Export Demand, Scale Economies and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Brazil," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Luis N. Lanteri, 2016. "Exportaciones de manufacturas de origen industrial (moi) en Argentina. Manufactured exports of industrial origin (moi) in Argentina," Economia Coyuntural,Revista de temas de perspectivas y coyuntura, Instituto de Investigaciones Economicas y Sociales 'Jose Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Economicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno, vol. 1(3), pages 1-22.
- A Duarte & J L Nicolini-Llosa & I Paya, 2007. "Estimating Argentina''s imports elasticities," Working Papers 583372, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2379 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; International trade; Foreign Trade Elasticities; International Competitiveness; MERCOSUR; equation; cointegration; equations; foreign trade; statistic;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.