Measuring Misalignment; Purchasing Power Parity and East Asian Currencies in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2015.
"Persistence of Current-account Disequilibria and Real Exchange-rate Misalignments,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 137-159, February.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2015. "Persistence of current-account disequilibria and real exchange-rate misalignments," Post-Print hal-01385952, HAL.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia López Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2012.
"Currency misalignments and growth: a new look using nonlinear panel data methods,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(27), pages 3503-3511, September.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2009. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: a New Look Using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Working Papers 2009-17, CEPII research center.
- Sophie Bereau & Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & Valerie Mignon, 2011. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: A New Look using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Post-Print hal-00709558, HAL.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: A New Look using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Post-Print hal-01385803, HAL.
- Damyana Bakardzhieva & Russell Krueger & Bassem Kamar & Jean-Etienne Carlotti, 2011. "Essay on Establishing Conversion Values for the Planned Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Currency Union," Working Papers 632, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2011.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Siti Hamizah Mohd & Sung Ahn, 2009. "On the predictive power of monetary exchange rate model: the case of the Malaysian ringgit/US dollar rate," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(14), pages 1761-1770.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrencies; exchange rate; purchasing power parity; overvaluation; cointegration; exchange rates; real exchange rates; real exchange rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2000-01-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2000-01-11 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.