Investment, Capital Accumulation, and Growth; Some Evidence from The Gambia 1964–98
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baxter, Marianne & King, Robert G, 1993. "Fiscal Policy in General Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 315-334, June.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Edward F Buffie & Catherine A Pattillo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012. "Public Investment, Growth, and Debt Sustainability; Putting together the Pieces," IMF Working Papers 12/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio David & Luis-Felipe Zanna & Raphael A Espinoza & Michal Andrle & Marshall Mills, 2012. "As You sow so Shall You Reap; Public Investment Surges, Growth, and Debt Sustainability in togo," IMF Working Papers 12/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Carola Pessino & Ricardo Fenochietto, 2010. "Determining countries’ tax effort," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 195(4), pages 65-87, december.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013.
"Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmi noteicošie faktori
[Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 47550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios PAPARAS & Christian RICHTER & Alexandros PAPARAS, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth, Empirical Evidence in European Union," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 239-268, December.
- Muhammad Mustapha Abdullahi & Nor Aznin Bt Abu Bakar & Sallahuddin B. Hassan, 2016. "Debt Overhang versus Crowding Out Effects: Understanding the Impact of External Debts on Capital Formation in Theory," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 271-278.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A. & Du Toit, Charlotte B., 2011.
"Macro-econometric modelling for the Nigerian economy: A growth–poverty gap analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 335-350.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A. & Du Toit, Charlotte B., 2011. "Macro-econometric modelling for the Nigerian economy: A growth-poverty gap analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 335-350, January.
- Dimitrios Paparas & Christian Richter, 2015. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2015.06, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Assa, Maganga & Abdi, Edriss K., 2012. "Selected Macroeconomic Variables Affecting Private Investment in Malawi," MPRA Paper 40698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; endogenous growth; human capital; capital stock; total factor productivity; equation; capital accumulation; private capital; heteroscedasticity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.