Firm Investment and Balance-Sheet Problems in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sekine, Toshitaka & Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Saita, Yumi, 2003. "Forbearance Lending: The Case of Japanese Firms," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(2), pages 69-92, August.
- Morana, Claudio, 2004. "The Japanese stagnation: an assessment of the productivity slowdown hypothesis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 193-211, April.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2012.
"Deleveraging and Monetary Policy: Japan since the 1990s and the United States since 2007,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 177-202, Summer.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2011. "Deleveraging and Monetary Policy: Japan since the 1990s and the United States since 2007," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-828, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2012. "Deleveraging and Monetary Policy: Japan since the 1990s and the United States since 2007," CARF F-Series CARF-F-283, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Towa Tachibana & Sekine & Toshitaka, 2004.
"Land Investment by Japanese Firms during and after the Bubble Period,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
631, Econometric Society.
- Toshitaka Sekine & Towa Tachibana, 2004. "Land Investment by Japanese Firms during and after the Bubble Period," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Harada, Nobuyuki & Honjo, Yuji, 2005. "Does the Creative Business Promotion Law enhance SMEs' capital investments? Evidence from a panel dataset of unlisted SMEs in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-406, December.
- Nobuo Inaba & Takashi Kozu & Toshitaka Sekine & Takashi Nagahata, 2005. "Non-performing loans and the real economy: Japan’s experience," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 106-27 Bank for International Settlements.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter Morgan, 2013.
"Banking Crises and â€œJapanizationâ€ : Origins and Implications,"
Governance Working Papers
23509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter Morgan, 2013. "Banking Crises and â€œJapanizationâ€ : Origins and Implications," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter, 2013. "Banking Crises and “Japanization”: Origins and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 430, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00085680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Misa Tanaka, 2002. "How Do Bank Capital and Capital Adequacy Regulation Affect the Monetary Transmission Mechanism?," CESifo Working Paper Series 799, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nagahata, Takashi & Sekine, Toshitaka, 2005. "Firm investment, monetary transmission and balance-sheet problems in Japan: an investigation using micro data," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 345-369, August.
- Krawczyk, Mariusz K., 2004. "Change and Crisis in the Japanese Banking Industry," HWWA Discussion Papers 277, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Patrick M. McGuire, 2003.
"Bank ties and bond market access : evidence on investment-cash flow sensitivity in Japan,"
859, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Patrick M. McGuire, 2004. "Bank ties and bond market access: evidence on investment-cash flow sensitivity in Japan," BIS Working Papers 151, Bank for International Settlements.
- Patrick McGuire, 2003. "Bank Ties and Bond Market Access: Evidence on Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivity in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurent Soulat, 2006. "Les modèles Q-investissement et les modèles d'Euler," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00085680, HAL.
- Gianni La Cava, 2005. "Financial Constraints, the User Cost of Capital and Corporate Investment in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-12, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Laurent Soulat, 2006. "Les modèles Q-investment et les modèles d'Euler : relations de banque principale, asymétries informationnelles et modifications des structures financières des firmes de keiretsu financier," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Japan; credit channel; dynamic panel data; bond; bank of japan; bond issuing; bank bond; deposit insurance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:99/111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .