Responses of the Stock Market to Macroeconomic Announcements Across Economic States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norbert Funke & Akimi Matsuda, 2006.
"Macroeconomic News and Stock Returns in the United States and Germany,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 189-210, May.
- Norbert Funke & Akimi Matsuda, 2002. "Macroeconomic News and Stock Returns in the United States and Germany," IMF Working Papers 02/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Tinashe Harry Dumile Kambadza & Zivanemoyo Chinzara, 2012. "Returns Correlation Structure and Volatility Spillovers Among the Major African Stock Markets," Working Papers 305, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813223585_0005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henryk Gurgul & Milena Suliga & Tomasz Wojtowicz, 2012.
"Responses of the Warsaw Stock Exchange to the U.S. macroeconomic data announcements,"
AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 12, pages 41-59.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Suliga, Milena & Wójtowicz, Tomasz, 2012. "Responses of the Warsaw Stock Exchange to the U.S. macroeconomic data announcements," MPRA Paper 68578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Khoo, Shi Shean, 2019. "Tobin's Q of Honda Motor Company, Limited and its Determinants from 2013 to 2017," MPRA Paper 93879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziliotto, Arianna & Serati, Massimiliano, 2015. "The semi-strong efficiency debate: In search of a new testing framework," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 412-438.
- Svitlana Vyetrenko & David Byrd & Nick Petosa & Mahmoud Mahfouz & Danial Dervovic & Manuela Veloso & Tucker Hybinette Balch, 2019. "Get Real: Realism Metrics for Robust Limit Order Book Market Simulations," Papers 1912.04941, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:50:y:2019:i:c:p:13-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:256-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henryk Gurgul & Tomasz Wójtowicz, 2014. "The impact of US macroeconomic news on the Polish stock market," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(4), pages 795-817, December.
- Madeline Zavodny & Donna K. Ginther, 2005. "Does the Beige Book Move Financial Markets?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 138-151, July.
- Suk-Joong Kim & Michael D. McKenzie & Robert W. Faff, 2018.
"Macroeconomic News Announcements and the Role of Expectations: Evidence for US Bond, Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Information Spillovers and Market Integration in International Finance Empirical Analyses, chapter 5, pages 151-174,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kim, Suk-Joong & McKenzie, Michael D. & Faff, Robert W., 2004. "Macroeconomic news announcements and the role of expectations: evidence for US bond, stock and foreign exchange markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 217-232, July.
- Ramchander, Sanjay & Simpson, Marc W. & Thiewes, Harold, 2008. "The effect of macroeconomic news on German closed-end funds," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 708-724, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.