Central Bank Vulnerability and the Credibility of Commitments; A Value-at-Risk Approach to Currency Crises
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Stella, 2002. "Central Bank Financial Strength, Transparency, and Policy Credibility," IMF Working Papers 02/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Schobert, Franziska, 2006. "Linking financial soundness and independence of central banks--Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey and CIS countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 239-255, June.
- Ante Babić & Ante Žigman, 2001. "Currency Crises: Theoretical and Empirical Overview of the 1990s," Surveys 5, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:21-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederico Pechir Gomes & Marcelo Yoshio Takami & Vinicius Ratton Brandi, 2008. "Foreign Exchange Market Volatility Information: An Investigation of Real-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers Series 174, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Anne-Marie Rieu-Foucault, 2018. "Les interventions de crise de la FED et de la BCE diffèrent-elles ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Kämpfe, Martina & Knedlik, Tobias, 2017. "The appropriateness of the macroeconomic imbalance procedure for Central and Eastern European countries," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Tobias Knedlik & Rolf Scheufele, 2008. "Forecasting Currency Crises: Which Methods Signaled The South African Crisis Of June 2006?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 367-383, September.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Errunza, Vihang, 2000. "Towards a global financial architecture: capital mobility and risk management issues," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-20, May.
- González, M. & Minguez, R., 2005. "The Method Of Simulated Maximum Likelihood For The Estimaton Of Dynamic Ordered Probit: An Application To Country-Risk For Non-Developed Countries," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(3), pages 99-133.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks; Central banking; financial vulnerability; value at risk; currency crises; central bank; domestic currency; foreign debt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .