Rethinking Public Pension Reform Initiatives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2000.
" Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 463-479, June.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1999. "Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State," NBER Working Papers 7013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1999. "Unskilled Migration: a Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?," Papers 8-99, Tel Aviv.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"Administrative charges for funded pensions: An international comparison and assessment,"
14172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "Administrative charges for funded pensions : an international comparison and assessment," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23140, The World Bank.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1998. "Migration and Pension," Papers 16-98, Tel Aviv.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & Jere Behrman & David Bravo, 2001. "Characteristics of and determinants of the density of contributions in a Private Social Security System," Working Papers wp077, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Grech, Aaron George, 1999. "Funded pension schemes: Economic effects and policy implications," MPRA Paper 33615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "Paying for pensions: An international comparison of administrative charges in funded retirement-income systems," MPRA Paper 14171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2005. "Pension Reform of PRC : ―Incentives, Governance and Policy Options―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(4), pages 289-303, January.
- Armando Barrientos, 2000. "Work, retirement and vulnerability of older persons in Latin America: what are the lessons for pension design?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 495-506.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000.
"Regulating private pension funds’ structure, performance and investments: cross-country evidence,"
14753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinivas, P.S. & Whitehouse, Edward & Yermo, Juan, 2000. "Regulating private pension funds'structure, performance, and investments : cross-country evidence," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23302, The World Bank.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & David Bravo & Jere R. Behrman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "The Chilean Pension Reform Turns 25: Lessons From the Social Protection Survey," NBER Working Papers 12401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta Ramesh, 2002. "Pension Reforms in India: Myth, Reality and Policy Choices," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-09-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Assaf Razin, 2001. "Policy implications of demographic change: panel discussion: notes on demographic changes and the welfare state," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 46, pages 289-296.
- Philip R. Gerson & George A Mackenzie & Peter S. Heller & Alfredo Cuevas, 2001. "Pension Reform and the Fiscal Policy Stance," IMF Working Papers 01/214, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions; Social security; public pensions; pension; social insurance; retirement; elderly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.