Interest Rate Spreads in the Eastern Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birchwood, Anthony & Brei, Michael & Noel, Dorian M., 2017.
"Interest margins and bank regulation in Central America and the Caribbean,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 56-68.
- Anthony Birchwood & Michael Brei & Dorian Noel, 2016. "Interest margins and bank regulation in Central America and the Caribbean," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:spi:joabfr:2017:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v3i2p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allister Mounsey & D. Tracy Polius, 2015. "Is It Time to Revisit the Savings Rate Floor in the ECCU?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 75-92, February.
- repec:ris:badest:0487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fazurin Jamaludin & Vladimir Klyuev & Anuk Serechetapongse, 2015. "What Drives Interest Rate Spreads in Pacific Island Countries? An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 15/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2012.
"Financial reforms and persistently high bank interest spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in institutional development?,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 395-408.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2010. "Financial Reforms and Persistently High Bank Interest Spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in Institutional Development?," MPRA Paper 24755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Valderrama & Wendell A. Samuel, 2006. "The Monetary Policy Regime and Banking Spreads in Barbados," IMF Working Papers 06/211, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2013. "Zambia Economic Brief, October 2013 : Zambia's Jobs Challenge--Realities on the Ground," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16698, The World Bank.
- David Tennant & Abiodun Folawewo, 2009. "Macroeconomic and market determinants of interest rate spreads in low- and middle-income countries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 489-507.
- Poghosyan, Tigran, 2013.
"Financial intermediation costs in low income countries: The role of regulatory, institutional, and macroeconomic factors,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 92-110.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2012. "Financial Intermediation Costs in Low-Income Countries; The Role of Regulatory, Institutional, and Macroeconomic Factors," IMF Working Papers 12/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Ephraim W. Chirwa & Montfort Mlachila, 2002. "Financial Reforms and Interest Rate Spreads in the Commercial Banking System in Malawi," IMF Working Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Joe Crowley, 2007. "Interest Rate Spreads in English-Speaking African Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/101, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .