Competitiveness and the Evolution of the Real Exchange Rate in Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- n.a.m, Naseem & m.s, Hamizah, 2013. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 52447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Tunisia’s Experience with Real Exchange Rate Targeting and the Transition to a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 02/190, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ashraf Janjua, 2007. "Pakistan’s External Trade: Does Exchange Rate Misalignment Matter for Pakistan?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(Special E), pages 126-152, September.
- Alper, C. Emre & Saglam, Ismail, 1999. "The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 1924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montiel, Peter J., 2007. "Equilibrium real exchange rates, misalignment and competitiveness in the Southern Cone," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 62, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Luc Eyraud, 2009. "Madagascar; A Competitiveness and Exchange Rate Assessment," IMF Working Papers 09/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Fatma Marrakchi Charfi, 2008. "Equilibrium real exchange rate and misalignments : Lessons from a VAR-ECM model applied to Tunisia," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(4), pages 439-464, December.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; exchange rate; competitiveness; productivity; Balassa effect; trading partners; real exchange rate; currency appreciation; exchange rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .