Public Sector Efficiency and Fiscal Austerity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2012.
"The marginal cost of public funds and tax reform in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 58-72.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Kloeden, 2011. "Revenue Administration Reforms in anglophone Africa Since the Early 1990's," IMF Working Papers 11/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Fay, Marianne & Yepes, Tito, 2003. "Investing in infrastructure : what is needed from 2000 to 2010?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3102, The World Bank.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Edward F Buffie & Catherine A Pattillo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012. "Public Investment, Growth, and Debt Sustainability; Putting together the Pieces," IMF Working Papers 12/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 645-661.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," Papers 640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rioja, Felix K., 2003. "Filling potholes: macroeconomic effects of maintenance versus new investments in public infrastructure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2281-2304, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "The Impact of Reducing the Administrative Costs on the Efficiency in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 19018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2009.
- Imran Ali (Corresponding Author) & Jawaria Fatima Ali & Dr Syed Hassan Raza, 2011. "Determinants of Public Sector Employee’s Performance in Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 5(3), pages 23-29, November.
- Muhamamd Mudasar Ghafoor, 2012. "Role of Demographic Characteristics on Job Satisfaction," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(3), pages 30-45, January.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Why Civil Service Reforms Do Not Work," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:24, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Why Civil Service Reforms Do Not Work," Labor Economics Working Papers 22192, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "Enhancing the efficiency of local government in the context of reducing the administrative expenditures," MPRA Paper 17640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Public sector; Governance; labor markets; wage; wages; labor force; public sector wages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.