Public Sector Efficiency and Fiscal Austerity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "The Impact of Reducing the Administrative Costs on the Efficiency in the Public Sector," MPRA Paper 19018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2009.
- Imran Ali (Corresponding Author) & Jawaria Fatima Ali & Dr Syed Hassan Raza, 2011. "Determinants of Public Sector Employee’s Performance in Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 5(3), pages 23-29, November.
- Muhamamd Mudasar Ghafoor, 2012. "Role of Demographic Characteristics on Job Satisfaction," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(3), pages 30-45, January.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Why Civil Service Reforms Do Not Work," Labor Economics Working Papers 22192, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Why Civil Service Reforms Do Not Work," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:24, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2009. "Enhancing the efficiency of local government in the context of reducing the administrative expenditures," MPRA Paper 17640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Public sector; Governance; labor markets; wage; wages; labor force; public sector wages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .