Output Decline in Transition; The Case of Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kazakhstan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48360, World Bank.
- Longmire, James L. & Moldashev, Altynbeck, 1999. "Changing Competitiveness of the Wheat Sector of Kazakhstan and Sources of Future Productivity Growth," Economics Working Papers 7686, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter, 2007. "Electricity demand in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3729-3743, July.
- Louette, Dominique & Smale, Melinda, 1998. "Farmers' Seed Selection Practices and Maize Variety Characteristics in a Traditionally-Based Mexican Community," Economics Working Papers 7667, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
KeywordsKazakhstan; Transition economies; output decline; aggregate demand; inflation; relative prices; terms of trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .