Virtual Deficits and the Patinkin Effect
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pekarski, Sergey, 2011. "Budget deficits and inflation feedback," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Pär Österholm, 2010.
"Testing for cointegration using the Johansen methodology when variables are near-integrated: size distortions and partial remedies,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 51-76, August.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Par Osterholm, 2007. "Testing for cointegration using the Johansen methodology when variables are near-integrated," International Finance Discussion Papers 915, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pär Österholm & Erik Hjalmarsson, 2007. "Testing for Cointegration Using the Johansen Methodology when Variables are Near-Integrated," IMF Working Papers 07/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Santiago HERRERA & Fernando BLANCO, "undated". "The Quality of Brazilian Fiscal Adjustment, 1999 - 2001," EcoMod2004 330600066, EcoMod.
- Nauro F. Campos & Armando Castellar Pinheiro & Fabio Giambiagi & Maur??cio M. Moreira, 2002. "Does it Take a Lula to go to Davos? A Brief Overview of Brazilian Reforms, 1980-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-580, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Enrique Alberola & Manuel Montero, 2006.
"Debt Sustainability and Procyclical Fiscal Policies in Latin America,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2006), pages 157-193, August.
- Enrique Alberola & José M. Montero, 2006. "Debt sustainability and procyclical fical policies in Latin America," Working Papers 0611, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Salar, Laleena & Zaman, Khalid & Khilji, Bashir Ahmad & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Lodhi, Mohammad Saeed, 2013. "The consequences of revenue gap in Pakistan: Unveiling the reality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 281-294.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; fiscal deficits; seigniorage; reverse Tanzi effect; stabilization; reserve requirement; central bank; inflation rates; inflation rate; high inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .