The Dynamic Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Policy in an Overlapping Generations Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heijdra, Ben J & Ligthart, Jenny E, 2000. "The Dynamic Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Policy in an Overlapping Generations Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 677-701, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donal Smith, 2015. "Collateral Constraints and the Interest Rate," Discussion Papers 15/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2012.
"Environmental Policy, Education And Growth: A Reappraisal When Lifetime Is Finite,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 661-685, November.
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth: A Reappraisal when Lifetime Is Finite," Economic Theory and Applications Working Papers 42146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Environmental policy, education and growth: A reappraisal when lifetime is finite," Working Papers hal-00423201, HAL.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth: A Reappraisal when Lifetime Is Finite," Working Papers 2008.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie, 2010. "Welfare improving distributionally neutral tax reforms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1253-1268, September.
- Simone Valente, 2005.
"Tax Policy and Human Capital Formation with Public Investment in Education,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 229-258, December.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Tax Policy and Human Capital Formation with Public Investment in Education," Macroeconomics 0507002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Tax policy and human capital formation with public investment in education," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/41, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017.
"Growth effects of annuities and government transfers in perpetual youth models,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-6.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2016. "Growth Effects of Annuities and Government Transfers in Perpetual Youth Models," MPRA Paper 78982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emin Gahramanov & Xueli Tang, 2013. "Should We Refinance Unfunded Social Security?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(319), pages 532-565, July.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2007.
"Perpetual youth and endogenous labor supply: A problem and a possible solution,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 708-723, December.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2004. "Perpetual youth and endogenous labour supply: a problem and a possible solution," Working Paper Series 346, European Central Bank.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2006.
"The Macroeconomic Dynamics Of Demographic Shocks,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 349-370, June.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "The Macroeconomic Dynamics of Demographic Shocks," Discussion Paper 2004-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2004. "The macroeconomic dynamics of demographic shocks," CCSO Working Papers 200403, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2007.
"Fiscal policy rules in an overlapping generations model with endogenous labour supply,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 1015-1036, March.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Rules in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Trinity Economics Papers 200215, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2009. "Pollution and life expectancy: How environmental policy can promote growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1040-1051, February.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Kooiman, Jan Peter & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2006.
"Environmental quality, the macroeconomy, and intergenerational distribution,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-104, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Kooiman, J.P. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Environmental Quality, the Macroeconomy and Intergenerational Distribution," Discussion Paper 2004-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTax policy; Blanchard model; intertemporal labor supply; overlapping generations; tax incidence; consumption tax; capital stock; consumption taxes; capital income; aggregate consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.