The Dynamic Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Policy in an Overlapping Generations Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heijdra, Ben J & Ligthart, Jenny E, 2000. "The Dynamic Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Policy in an Overlapping Generations Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 677-701, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donal Smith, 2015. "Collateral Constraints and the Interest Rate," Discussion Papers 15/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2012.
"Environmental Policy, Education And Growth: A Reappraisal When Lifetime Is Finite,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 661-685, November.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth: A Reappraisal when Lifetime Is Finite," Working Papers 2008.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Environmental policy, education and growth: A reappraisal when lifetime is finite," Working Papers hal-00423201, HAL.
- Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie, 2010. "Welfare improving distributionally neutral tax reforms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1253-1268, September.
- Simone Valente, 2005.
"Tax Policy and Human Capital Formation with Public Investment in Education,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 229-258, December.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Tax Policy and Human Capital Formation with Public Investment in Education," Macroeconomics 0507002, EconWPA.
- Simone Valente, 2005. "Tax policy and human capital formation with public investment in education," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 05/41, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017.
"Growth effects of annuities and government transfers in perpetual youth models,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-6.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2016. "Growth Effects of Annuities and Government Transfers in Perpetual Youth Models," MPRA Paper 78982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emin Gahramanov & Xueli Tang, 2013. "Should We Refinance Unfunded Social Security?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(319), pages 532-565, July.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2007.
"Perpetual youth and endogenous labor supply: A problem and a possible solution,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 708-723, December.
- Ascari, Guido & Rankin, Neil, 2004. "Perpetual youth and endogenous labour supply: a problem and a possible solution," Working Paper Series 346, European Central Bank.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2006.
"The Macroeconomic Dynamics Of Demographic Shocks,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 349-370, June.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "The Macroeconomic Dynamics of Demographic Shocks," Discussion Paper 2004-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2004. "The macroeconomic dynamics of demographic shocks," CCSO Working Papers 200403, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2007.
"Fiscal policy rules in an overlapping generations model with endogenous labour supply,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 1015-1036, March.
- Giovanni Ganelli, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Rules in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," Trinity Economics Papers 200215, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2009. "Pollution and life expectancy: How environmental policy can promote growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1040-1051, February.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Kooiman, Jan Peter & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2006.
"Environmental quality, the macroeconomy, and intergenerational distribution,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-104, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Kooiman, J.P. & Ligthart, J.E., 2004. "Environmental Quality, the Macroeconomy and Intergenerational Distribution," Discussion Paper 2004-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTax policy; Blanchard model; intertemporal labor supply; overlapping generations; tax incidence; consumption tax; capital stock; consumption taxes; capital income; aggregate consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .