Will Fiscal Policy Be Effective Under EMU?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Javier Salinas, 2002. "Accrual Budgeting And Fiscal Consolidation In The Emu," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 193-206, April.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1999. "The Future of EMU: What Does the History of Monetary Unions Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 7365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janno Reiljan & Kadi Timpmann & Katrin Olenko, 2003. "Key Issues In Developing The Public Administration System Of Estonia Before Joining The European Union," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 17, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Davide Furceri, 2002. "Risk-sharing e architettura istituzionale delle politiche di stabilizzazione nell'UME: aspetti metodologici e verifica empirica," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(6), pages 175-210, November-.
- Konrad Szelag, 2008. "A Single Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area: Vision or Utopia?," NBP Working Papers 46, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Economic and Monetary Union; Fiscal policy; Economic Union; Policy Coordination; expenditure; central fiscal; fiscal authority; fiscal policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .