Export Credit Agencies, Trade Finance and South East Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:231-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yothin Jinjarak, 2004. "On the hidden links between financing costs and international trade patterns," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 501, Econometric Society.
- Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Tim, 2013.
"Towards a theory of trade finance,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 96-112.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/43, European University Institute.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Series Working Papers 583, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2010. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Working Papers 1023, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Auboin, Marc, 2004. "The trade, debt and finance nexus: at the cross-roads of micro- and macroeconomics," WTO Discussion Papers 6, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .