Fixed-Income Markets in the United States, Europe, and Japan-Some Lessons for Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2008.
"Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 267-313
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pipat Luengnaruemitchai & Barry J. Eichengreen, 2006. "Bond Markets As Conduits for Capital Flows; How Does Asia Compare?," IMF Working Papers 06/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Bond Markets as Conduits for Capital Flows: How Does Asia Compare?," NBER Working Papers 12408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rhee, S. Ghon, 2001. "Further Reforms of the JGB Market for the Promotion of Regional Bond Markets," CEI Working Paper Series 2001-14, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Fetherston, Thomas A. & Hoontrakul, Pongsak, 2006. "Factors affecting the yields of emerging market issuers: Evidence from the Asia-Pacific region," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 57-70, February.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio Schmukler, 2007.
"Emerging Capital Markets and Globalization: The Latin American Experience,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 349, March.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2007. "Emerging Capital Markets and Globalization : The Latin American Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7187.
- Claessens,Stijn & Klingebiel,Daniela M. H. & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2003.
"Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2986, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003. "Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers 3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- World Bank & International Monetory Fund, 2001. "Developing Government Bond Markets : A Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13865.
- Zsófia Árvai & Geoffrey M Heenan, 2008. "A Framework for Developing Secondary Markets for Government Securities," IMF Working Papers 08/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Why doesn’t Asia have bigger bond markets?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 40-77 Bank for International Settlements.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2013. "ADB Distinguished Lecture Renminbi Internationalization: Tempest in a Teapot?," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 148-164, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development; The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2004. "Republic of Tunisia - Development Policy Review : Making Deeper Trade Integration Work for Growth and Jobs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15693, The World Bank.
- Rhee, S. Ghon, 2000. "Further Reforms after the "BIG BANG": The Japanese Government Bond Market," CEI Working Paper Series 2000-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2004. "Why Dones't Asia have the biger bond markets," Working Papers 242004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:148-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Claessens & Daniela Klingebiel & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2007. "Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: the Role of Institutional and Macroeconomic Factors," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 370-413, May.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2006. "Developing Foreign Bond Markets: The Arirang Bond Experience in Korea," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp138, IIIS.
More about this item
KeywordsBond markets; Europe; Japan; United States; Government securities market; corporate debt markets; financial regulation; bond; securities markets; debt securities; bonds; government securities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .