Monetary Operations and Government Debt Management Under Islamic Banking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Sole, 2007. "Introducing Islamic Banks into Conventional Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 07/175, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Islamic Financial Institutions and Products in the Global Financial System; Key Issues in Risk Management and Challenges Ahead," IMF Working Papers 02/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Muhammad Nejatullah Siddiqi, 2014. "Methodology of Islamic economics," Chapters,in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 4, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2004. "Islamic Finance: An Equitable and Efficient Option," MPRA Paper 55765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariam El Hamiani Khatat, 2016. "Monetary Policy in the Presence of Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 16/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Giorgio Gomel & Angelo Cicogna & Domenico De Falco & Marco Valerio Della Penna & Lorenzo Di Bona De Sarzana & Angela Di Maria & Patrizia Di Natale & Alessandra Freni & Sergio Masciantonio & Giacomo Od, 2010. "Islamic finance and conventional financial systems. Market trends, supervisory perspectives and implications for central banking activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 73, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Islamic Republic of Iran; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/308, International Monetary Fund.
- Khan, Tariqullah, 2000. "Islamic Quasi Equity (Debt) Instruments And The Challenges Of Balance Sheet Hedging: An Exploratory Analysis," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 7, pages 1-31.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt management; Islamic banking; Monetary operations; central bank; investors; rate of return; commercial banks; tax revenue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .