Impact of European Union Assocation Agreements on Mediterranean Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youssef Chahed & Sophie Drogué, 2003.
"Incidence du processus multilatéral sur la viabilité des accords préférentiels: le cas euro-méditerranéen,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 276(1), pages 3-16.
- Youssef Chahed & Sophie Drogué, 2003. "Incidence du processus multilatéral sur la viabilité des accords préférentiels : le cas euroméditerranéen," Working Papers 2003/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Bernd LUCKE & Beatriz GAITAN S. & Jacopo ZOTTI, "undated". "Assessing Economic and Fiscal Reforms in Lebanon. A Dynamic CGE Analysis with Debt Constraints," Middle East and North Africa 330400041, EcoMod.
- Juliane Brach, 2006. "Ten Years after: Achievements and Challenges of the Euro-Mediterranean Economic and Financial Partnership," GIGA Working Paper Series 36, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Feraboli, Omar, 2011. "Preferential vs. Full Trade Liberalisation: A Dynamic CGE Model with Heterogeneous Households for Jordan," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- FERABOLI Omar, "undated". "A Dynamic Analysis of Jordan’s Trade Liberalisation," EcoMod2003 330700052, EcoMod.
- Omar Feraboli, 2012. "Preferential vs. Full Trade Liberalisation: A Dynamic CGE Model with Heterogeneous Households for Jordan," Working Paper series 08_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Omar FERABOLI, "undated". "A Dynamic Multisectoral Analysis of Jordan's Trade Liberalisation," EcoMod2004 330600050, EcoMod.
- Baccini, Leonardo, 2010. "Explaining formation and design of EU trade agreements: the role of transparency and flexibility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45565, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anja Zorob, 2007. "The Potential of Regional Integration Agreements (RIAs) in Enhancing the Credibility of Reform: The Case of the Syrian-European Association Agreement," GIGA Working Paper Series 51, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEgypt; Lebanon; Jordan; Morocco; Trade liberalization; Tunisia; European Union; Mediterranean countries; free trade; tariff reductions; trade diversion; export prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .