Determinants of Growth in an Error; Correction Model for El Salvador
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bleaney, Michael & Mizen, Paul, 1997.
"Credibility and Disinflation in the European Monetary System,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1751-1767, November.
- M. F. Bleaney & Paul Mizen,, "undated". "Credibility and Disinflation in the European Monetary System," Discussion Papers 95/4, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Juan Dolado, 1999.
"A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 95-132
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan J. Dolado & JosÃ© M. GonzÃ¡lez-PÃ¡ramo & JosÃ© ViÃ±als, 1997. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain," Working Papers 9728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dolado, Juan José & González-Páramo, José Manuel & Viñals, José, 1997. "A cost-benefit analysis of going from low inflation to price stability in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6036, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Andreas Fischer, 1996. "Central bank independence and sacrifice ratios," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1995.
"Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 161-193.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Relative-Price Changes as Aggregate Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1993. "Relative-price changes as aggregate supply shocks," Working Papers 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, G.H., 1992. "Relative-Price Change as Aggregate Supply Shocks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1609, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Stanley Fischer, 1981. "Relative Shocks, Relative Price Variability, and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(2), pages 381-442.
- Guy Debelle, 1996. "The Ends of Three Small Inflations: Australia, New Zealand and Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(1), pages 56-78, March.
- Prakash Loungani & Phillip Swagel, 1995. "Supply-side sources of inflation: evidence from OECD countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 515, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loening, Josef & Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2010. "Effects of schooling levels on economic growth: time-series evidence from Guatemala," MPRA Paper 25105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2010.
- Loening, Josef & Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2010. "Effects of education on economic growth:Evidence from Guatemala," MPRA Paper 23665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Reitschuler, Gerhard & Loening, Josef L., 2005. "Modeling the Defense-Growth Nexus in Guatemala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 513-526, March.
- Josef L. Loening, 2004. "Time series evidence on education and growth: the case of Guatemala, 1951-2002," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(2), pages 3-40, December.
- Ludger J. Loening, 2002. "The Impact of Education on Economic Growth in Guatemala: A Time- Series Analysis Applying an Error-Correction Methodology," Econometrics 0211002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEl Salvador; Econometrics; Growth; equation; total factor productivity; economic growth; growth rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .