From Inflation to Growth; Eight Years of Transition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Longmire, James L. & Moldashev, Altynbeck, 1999. "Changing Competitiveness of the Wheat Sector of Kazakhstan and Sources of Future Productivity Growth," Economics Working Papers 7686, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rusinova, Desislava, 2007. "Growth in transition: Reexamining the roles of factor inputs and geography," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 233-255, September.
- Nicas Yabu & Nicholaus J. Kessy, 2015. "Appropriate Threshold Level of Inflation for Economic Growth: Evidence from the Three Founding EAC Countries," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 127-144, August.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K., 2003. "Maastricht convergence and real convergence: European evidence from threshold and smooth transition regression models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2003. "Transition Strategies and Economic Performances in the Former Soviet States: A Comparative Institutional View," Discussion Paper Series a433, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2004.
"Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 499-526
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2003. "Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?," NBER Working Papers 9578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kravtsova, Victoria & Radosevic, Slavo, 2012.
"Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 109-126.
- Victoria Kravtsova & Slavo Radosevic, 2009. "Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 101, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Hossain, A., 2006. "Sources of Economic Growth in Indonesia, 1966-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- Louette, Dominique & Smale, Melinda, 1998. "Farmers' Seed Selection Practices and Maize Variety Characteristics in a Traditionally-Based Mexican Community," Economics Working Papers 7667, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:127-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marek Dabrowski, 1999. "Disinflation, Monetary Policy and Fiscal Constraints. Experience of the Countries in Transition," CASE Network Reports 0016, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Özbilgin, Murat H., 2012. "Currency substitution, inflation, and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 358-369.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D., 2004.
"When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 519-532, September.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Arthur T. Denzau & Manfred W. Keil & Thitithep Sitthiyot & Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "When Does Inflation Hurt Economic Growth? Different Nonlinearities for Different Economies," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-22, Claremont Colleges.
- Pirttilä, Jukka, 2000. "Fiscal policy and structural reforms in transition economies : An empirical analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Axel Gerloff, 2000. "Stylized facts about stabilization in central and eastern Europe," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 127-149, May.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2004.
"Evolution of the Government–Business Relationship and Economic Performance in the Former Soviet States – Order State, Rescue State, Punish State,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 223-257, September.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2003. "Evolution of the Government–Business Relationship and Economic Performance in the Former Soviet States – Order State, Rescue State, Punish State," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 223-257, September.
- Hossain, A., 2005. "Granger-Causality Between Inflation, Money Growth, Currency Devaluation and Economic Growth in Indonesia, 1951-2002," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(3), pages 45-68.
- López-Villavicencio, Antonia & Mignon, Valérie, 2011. "On the impact of inflation on output growth: Does the level of inflation matter?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 455-464, September.
- Barlow, David, 2010. "How did structural reform influence inflation in transition economies?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 198-210, June.
- Yifru, Tigist, 2015. "Impact of Agricultural Exports on Economic Growth in Ethiopia: The Case of Coffee, Oilseed and Pulses," Research Theses 243473, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Transition; growth; disinflation; monetary fund; costs of inflation; moderate inflation; inflation rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:98/100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .