Effects of the European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU) on Taxation and Interest Spending of National Governments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2002. "Determinants of the Composition of Government Expenditure by Functions," European Economy Group Working Papers 13, European Economy Group.
- Heinemann, Friedrich, 1998. "EMU and fiscal discipline: the end of the depreciation threat," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Winschel, Viktor, 2001. "Public deficits and borrowing costs: the missing half of market discipline," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Benczes, István, 1999.
"Fiskális politika a Gazdasági és Monetáris Unióban
[Fiscal policy in the European Economic and Monetary Union]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 362-379.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinemann, Friedrich, 1999. "Does globalization restrict budgetary autonomy? A multidimensional approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-29, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Economic and Monetary Union; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy; economic integration; tax harmonization; joint analysis of monetary and fiscal policy; European Monetary Union; taxation; fiscal discipline; public debt; tax systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .