Institutional Development; Skill Transference Through a Reversal of “Human Capital Flight” or Technical Assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2007. "The Demand for Treasury Debt," NBER Working Papers 12881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "Monetary Policy as Financial-Stability Regulation," NBER Working Papers 16883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perry Mehrling, 2010. "The New Lombard Street: How the Fed Became the Dealer of Last Resort," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9298, June.
- Ricardo J. Caballero, 2010. "The "Other" Imbalance and the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alice Sindzingre, 2003. "Liberalisation, Multilateral Institutions and Public Policies : The Issue of Sovereignty In Sub-Saharan Africa," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 123(3), pages 23-56.
- Nunberg, Barbara & Taliercio, Robert R., 2012. "Sabotaging Civil Service Reform in Aid-Dependent Countries: Are Donors to Blame?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1970-1981.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical Assistance; Wages; international migration; brain drain; institutions; wage; wage levels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .