Financial Sector Reforms in Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia; A Preliminary Assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Addison, Tony, 2007.
"Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 65-79.
- Addison, Tony & Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2006. "Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1029-1043, December.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "Home-bias Politics, Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth: A Causal Relationship," MPRA Paper 34482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:04:y:2012:i:01:n:s1793812012500034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qichun He, 2011. "Does FDI Promote Human Capital Accumulation? The Role of Gradual Financial Liberalization," CEMA Working Papers 455, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N., 2006. "Financial Reform and the Mobilization of Domestic Savings: The Experience of Morocco," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:oup:jafrec:v:10:y:2001:i:suppl_1:p:36-71. is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2013. "On the validity of the Keynesian Absolute Income hypothesis in Pakistan: An ARDL bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 290-296.
- Agrawal, Pradeep & Sahoo, Pravakar & Dash, Ranjan Kumar, 2009. "Savings behaviour in South Asia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 208-224.
- Sophie Brana, 1999. "Systèmes financiers et croissance en Méditerranée : une analyse comparative," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 207-233.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:422-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:04:y:2005:i:03:n:s0219622005001684 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Bank Reform and Bank Efficiency in Pakistan," IMF Working Papers 01/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2009. "Tunisia's Development Experience: A Success Story?," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Edward J. Kane & Tara Rice, 2001.
"Bank Runs and Banking Policies: Lessons for African Policy Makers,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 10(suppl_1), pages 36-71.
- Edward J. Kane & Tara Rice, 2000. "Bank Runs and Banking Policies: Lessons for African Policymakers," NBER Working Papers 8003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2007. "Politiques de liberalisation financiere et crises bancaires," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 112, pages 5-28.
More about this item
KeywordsAlgeria; Morocco; Tunisia; financial sector; banking; financial system; financial markets; foreign exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .