Inflation in Transition Economies; How Much? and Why?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Schreiber, Till, 2010.
"Structural policies and growth: Time series evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 169-179, January.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2006. "Structural Policies and Growth: Time Series Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 48, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2010. "Institutions and Growth: Time Series Evidence from Natural Experiments," Working Papers UWEC-2007-15-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Signorelli & Enrico Marelli, 2007. "Institutional change, regional features and aggregate performance in eight EU’s transition countries," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 37/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Marek Jarocinski & Andrei Jirniy, 1997. "Monetary Policy and Inflation in Georgia (1996-1998)," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0114, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Olena Bilan, 2006.
"Modeling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 66-81, December.
- Olena BILAN & Boriss SILIVERSTOVS, "undated". "Modelling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine," EcoMod2004 330600023, EcoMod.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Olena Bilan, 2005. "Modelling Inflation Dynamics in Transition Economies: The Case of Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 476, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006. "Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 421-445, September.
- Arratibel, Olga & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Thimann, Christian, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and dual inflation in accession countries: a 'New Keynesian' perspective," Working Paper Series 0132, European Central Bank.
- Alexander, Volbert & von Furstenberg, George M., 2000. "Monetary unions--a superior alternative to full dollarization in the long run," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 205-225, December.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Raiser, Martin & Sanfey, Peter, 2002. "Defying the Odds: Initial Conditions, Reforms, and Growth in the First Decade of Transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 229-250, June.
- Marek Dabrowski, 1999. "Disinflation, Monetary Policy and Fiscal Constraints. Experience of the Countries in Transition," CASE Network Reports 0016, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Transition Economies; Growth; inflation rates; money demand; inflation tax; inflation rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .