The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy on Job Creation and Destruction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pietro Garibaldi, 1997. "The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy on Job Creation and Destruction," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(4), pages 557-584, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florio, Anna, 2006. "The asymmetric effects of monetary policy in a matching model with a balance sheet channel," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 375-391, June.
- Pichette, Lise, 1998. "La politique monétaire a-t-elle des effets asymétriques sur l'emploi?," Staff Working Papers 98-17, Bank of Canada.
- Scott Schuh & Robert K. Triest, 1998. "Job reallocation and the business cycle: new facts for an old debate," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 271-357.
- Anna Florio, 2005. "Asymmetric monetary policy: empirical evidence for Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(7), pages 751-764.
- Scott Schuh & Robert K Triest, 1998. "Job Reallocation And The Business Cycle: New Facts An Old Debate," Working Papers 98-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Transmission of Monetary Policy; Job Creation; Job Destruction; Search Models; employment; job flows; net employment;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .