The Effect of Expected Effective Corporate Tax Rates on Incremental Financing Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reint E. Gropp, 1997. "The Effect of Expected Effective Corporate Tax Rates on Incremental Financing Decisions," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(4), pages 485-509, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Lee, Young, 2001.
"Do taxes affect corporate debt policy? Evidence from U.S. corporate tax return data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 195-224, November.
- Roger H. Gordon & Young Lee, 1999. "Do Taxes Affect Corporate Debt Policy? Evidence from US Corporate Tax Return Data," NBER Working Papers 7433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feeny, Simon & Gillman, Max & Harris, Mark N., 2005. "Econometric Accounting of the Australian Corporate Tax Rates: a Firm Panel Example," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; effective tax rates; corporate tax rates; investment tax credits; tax rate; corporate tax;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .