Broad Money Demand and Monetary Policy in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burton A. Abrams & Russell F. Settle, 2007.
"Do Fixed Exchange Rates Fetter Monetary Policy? A Credit View,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 193-205, Spring.
- Burton A. Abrams & Russell F. Settle, 2003. "Do Fixed Exchange Rates Fetter Monetary Policy? A Credit View," Working Papers 03-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Imen Mohamed Sghaier & Zouheir Abida, 2013. "Monetary Policy Rules for a Developing Countries: Evidence from Tunisia," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(1), pages 035-046, June.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:02:y:2010:i:02:n:s1793812010000253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Dobson & Carlyn Ramlogan, 2001. "Money Demand and Economic Liberalization in a Small Open Economy—Trinidad and Tobago," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 325-339, July.
- Ben-Salha, Ousama & Jaidi, Zied, 2014.
"Some new evidence on the determinants of money demand in developing countries – A case study of Tunisia,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries,
Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 30-45.
- Ben Salha, Ousama & Jaidi, Zied, 2013. "Some new evidence on the determinants of money demand in developing countries – A case study of Tunisia," MPRA Paper 51788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imen Mohamed Sghaier, 2012. "Taylor Rule and Monetary Policy in Tunisia," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 143-166, December.
- Jovis Wolfe Bellot, . "The Stability of the Demand for Broad Money in Argentina in the Post-Financial Liberalization Period," Fordham Economics Dissertations, Fordham University, Department of Economics, number 2002.2.
- Adel Boughrara & Samir Ghazouani, 2010.
"Is There A Bank Lending Channel Of Monetary Policy In Selected Mena Countries? A Comparative Analysis,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(02), pages 251-282.
- Adel Boughrara & Samir Ghazouani, 2009. "Is There A Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy in Selected MENA Countries? A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 471, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for money; Monetary policy; Tunisia; money supply; central bank; monetary base; money demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.