The Reform of the Pension System in Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1998.
"Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 54-80, Autumn.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1999. "Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 2062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2004.
"Ageing and the tax implied in public pension schemes: simulations for selected OECD countries,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 159-200, June.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2003. "Ageing and the Tax Implied in Public Pension Schemes: Simulations for Selected OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2009. "Current Features and Future Problems of the Italian Pension System," MPRA Paper 20077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco, Daniele, 2001. "Italy: The Search for a Sustainable PAYG Pension System," Discussion Paper 10, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Brugiavini, Agar & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2004.
"The social security reform process in Italy: where do we stand?,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 165-195, July.
- Agar Brugiavini & Vincenzo Galasso, 2003. "The Social Security Reform Process in Italy: Where do We Stand?," Working Papers wp052, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- John McHale, 2001.
"The Risk of Social Security Benefit-Rule Changes: Some International Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risk Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 247-290
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John McHale, 1999. "The Risk of Social Security Benefit Rule Changes: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Pension systems in 15 countries compared: the value of entitlements," MPRA Paper 14751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Estelle, 1998. "New Models for Old-Age Security: Experiments, Evidence, and Unanswered Questions," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 271-301, August.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; Pensions; pension; benefits; retirement; early retirement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .