The Capital Structure of Listed Companies in Poland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugene Nivorozhkin, 2004. "The Dynamics of Capital Structure in Transition Economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 25-45, March.
- Eugene Nivorozhkin, 2003. "The dynamics of capital structure in transition economies," Macroeconomics 0303005, EconWPA.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2004. "Financing choices of firms in EU accession countiries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mohammad M. Omran & John Pointon, 2009. "Capital structure and firm characteristics: an empirical analysis from Egypt," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 454-474, October.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2003. "The dynamics of capital structure in transition economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004.
"Firms' dynamic adjustment to target capital structures in transition economies,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
761, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004. "Firms' Dynamic Adjustment to Target Capital Structures in Transition Economies," Finance 0405014, EconWPA.
- Nhung, Lai Thi Phuong & Okuda, Hidenobu, 2015. "Effects of state ownership on companies’ capital structure and profitability: Estimation analysis before and after the Lehman shock," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 64-78.
- Ralph de Haas & Marga Peeters, 2004. "The Dynamic Adjustment towards Target capital Structures of Firms in," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 123, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2004. "Financing Choices of Firms in EU Accession Countries," Ratio Working Papers 33, The Ratio Institute.
- Kinga Mazur, 2007. "The Determinants of Capital Structure Choice: Evidence from Polish Companies," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(4), pages 495-514, November.
- Volkhart Vincentz, 2002. "Entwicklungen und Tendenzen der Finanzsysteme in Osteuropa," Working Papers 237, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Okuda, Hidenobu & Nhung, Lai Thi Phuong, 2011. "Fundraising Behaviors of Listed Companies in Vietnam: An Estimation of the Influence of Government Ownership," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-15, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:4:p:495-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Köke, Jens & Salem, Tanja, 2000. "Corporate finance and restructuring: evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-21, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eugene NIVOROZHKIN, 2002. "Capital Structures In Emerging Stock Markets: The Case Of Hungary," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 40(2), pages 166-187, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPoland; stock market; capital structure; leverage; stock exchange; financial markets; stock markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .