An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Inflation in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dibooglu, Sel & Kibritcioglu, Aykut, 2004.
"Inflation, output growth, and stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 43-61.
- Sel Dibooglu & Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2003. "Inflation, Output Growth, and Stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002," Macroeconomics 0306001, EconWPA.
- Nwaobi, Godwin C, 2009. "Inflation,Unemployment and Nigerian Families: An empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 14596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oya Pinar Ardic, 2006.
"Output, the Real Exchange Rate and the Crises in Turkey,"
2006/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar, 2006. "Output, the Real Exchange Rate, and the Crises in Turkey," MPRA Paper 6099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Leigh & Marco Rossi, 2002. "Leading Indicators of Growth and Inflation in Turkey," IMF Working Papers 02/231, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oya Pınar Ardıc & Faruk Selcuk, 2006. "The dynamics of a newly floating exchange rate: the Turkish case," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 931-941.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2002.
"Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 43-76.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(21), pages 1.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Macroeconomics 0107002, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.
- Ozturk, Ilhan, 2002. "Velocity Effect On Inflationary Growth of Turkey: Evidence From Co-integration Analysis and Granger's Causality Test," MPRA Paper 259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oya Celasun & R. Gaston Gelos & Alessandro Prati, 2004. "Would "Cold Turkey" Work in Turkey?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 493-509, November.
- Levent, Korap, 2006. "An empirical analysis of Turkish inflation (1988-2004): some non-monetarist estimations," MPRA Paper 19630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Us, Vuslat & Ozcan, Kıvılcım Metin, 2005.
"Optimal univariate expectations under high and persistent inflation: new evidence from Turkey,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 499-517.
- Vuslat Us & Kývýlcým Metin Ozcan, 2003. "Optimal Univariate Expectations under High and Persistent Inflation : New Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 2003/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004.
"A Short Review of the Long History of Turkish High Inflation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(2), pages 1.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "A Short Review of the Long History of Turkish High Inflation," Macroeconomics 0404003, EconWPA.
- Fatma Zeren & Levent Korap, 2010.
"A Cost-based Empirical Model of the Aggregate Price Determination for the Turkish Economy: A Multivariate Cointegration Approach,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(2), pages 173-188, June.
- Zeren, Fatma & Korap, Levent, 2010. "A cost-based empirical model of the aggregate price determination for the Turkish economy: a multivariate cointegration approach," MPRA Paper 23655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruzima, Martin & Veerachamy, P, 2015. "A Study on Determinants of Inflation in Rwanda from 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 73222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faruk Selçuk, 2005. "The Policy Challenge with Floating Exchange Rates: Turkey’s Recent Experience," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 295-312, July.
- Kisu Simwaka, 2004. "The feasibility of adopting inflation targeting in Malawi: an empirical analysis," Macroeconomics 0407015, EconWPA.
- Francis Y Kumah, 2006. "The Role of Seasonality and Monetary Policy in Inflation Forecasting," IMF Working Papers 06/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Hesham Alogeel & Maher Hasan, 2008. "Understanding the Inflationary Process in the GCC Region; The Case of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait," IMF Working Papers 08/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Alfonso Mendoza V., 2003. "The Inflation-Output Volatility Tradeoff and Exchange Rate Shocks in Mexico and Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 3(1), pages 27-51.
- Ilker Domac & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, 2002. "between Dollarization and Inflation : Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Papers 0207, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jérôme Creel & Günes Kamber, 2004.
"Debt, deficits and inflation on the road to the EU: the case of Turkey,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 157-174.
- Jérôme Creel & Günes Kamber, 2004. "Debt, Deficits and Inflation on the Road to the EU: the case of Turkey," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3003, Sciences Po.
- Koffie Ben Nassar, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Madagascar," IMF Working Papers 05/236, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Turkey; inflation equation; monetary policy; aggregate demand; price level;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .