Sequencing Capital Account Liberalization; Lessons From the Experiences in Chile, Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2004.
"Financing decisions of firms and central bank policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1187-1207.
- OLIVIER, Jacques & GOH, Ai-Ting, 2001. "Financing decisions of firms and central bank policy," Les Cahiers de Recherche 731, HEC Paris.
- Jacques Olivier & Ai-Ting Goh, 2004. "Financing Decisions of Firms and Central Bank Policy," Post-Print hal-00460037, HAL.
- Goh, Ai Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2001. "Financing Decisions of Firms and Central Bank Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3110, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004.
"Financial development and the instability of open economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1077-1106, September.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 10246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Aghion, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," Scholarly Articles 4554209, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Elina Ribakova, 2005. "Liberalization, Prudential Supervision, and Capital Requirements; The Policy Trade-Offs," IMF Working Papers 05/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Lin, Guijun & Schramm, Ronald M., 2003. "China's foreign exchange policies since 1979: A review of developments and an assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 246-280.
- Andrew Sumner, 2006. "Why Are We Still Arguing about Globalisation," Working Papers id:538, eSocialSciences.
- Philippe DULBECCO & Jean-Pierre ALLEGRET & COURBIS, 1999.
"Financial Liberalisation and Stability of the Financial System in Emerging Markets: the institutional dimension of financial crises,"
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Bernard Courbis & Philippe Dulbecco, 2003. "Financial Liberalization and Stability of the Financial System in Emerging Markets: The Institutional Dimension of Financial Crises," Post-Print hal-01659729, HAL.
- Xu, Yingfeng, 2000. "China's exchange rate policy," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 262-277.
- World Bank, 2008. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services : Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8032, The World Bank.
- Markus Diehl, 1999. "Wechselkurspolitik, Abfolge von Reformschritten und die "Internationale Finanzarchitektur": Lehren aus der Asienkrise 1997/98," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(1), pages 57-67.
- Liu, Wan-Chun & Hsu, Chen-Min, 2006. "The role of financial development in economic growth: The experiences of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 667-690, October.
- Mark Kruger & Gurnain Pasricha, 2016. "What to Expect When China Liberalizes Its Capital Account," Discussion Papers 16-10, Bank of Canada.
- Isriya Nitithanprapas & Sunil Rongala & Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "The Role of Capital Controls and Currency Regimes in the Asian Crisis," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-21, Claremont Colleges.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Bernard Courbis & Philippe Dulbecco, 2003. "Intermédiation et stabilité financière dans les marchés émergents," Post-Print hal-01660189, HAL.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Abdur Chowdhury, 2005. "The Impact of Financial Openness on Economic Integration: Evidence from the Europe and the Cis," Working Papers 88, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2005.
- Md. Ariful Islam & Md. Rayhan Islam & Mahmudul Hasan Siddiqui & Luthful Karim, 2014. "Convertibility of Capital Account: A Comparative Analysis," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 108-132, June.
- Constantinos Stephanou, 2008. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services : Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 6280, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsKorea; Republic of; Indonesia; Chile; Thailand; Financial sector reform; currency convertibility; capital flows; foreign exchange; capital inflows; foreign currency; direct investment; capital account liberalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.