Cyclical Fluctuations in Brazil's Real Exchange Rate; The Role of Domestic and External Factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Marsh, Ian W., 2004.
"Currency spillovers and tri-polarity: a simultaneous model of the US dollar, German mark and Japanese yen,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 99-111, February.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Marsh, Ian W, 1999. "Currency Spillovers and Tri-Polarity: A Simultaneous Model of the US Dollar, German Mark and Japanese Yen," CEPR Discussion Papers 2210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Marsh & Ronald MacDonald, 1999. "Currency Spillovers and Tri-Polarity: a Simultaneous Model of the US Dollar, German Mark and Japanese Yen," Working Papers wp99-14, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Gurnain Pasricha & Matteo Falagiarda & Martin Bijsterbosch & Joshua Aizenman, 2015.
"Domestic and Multilateral Effects of Capital Controls in Emerging Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
20822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gurnain Pasricha & Matteo Falagiarda & Martin Bijsterbosch & Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "Domestic and Multilateral Effects of Capital Controls in Emerging Markets," Staff Working Papers 15-37, Bank of Canada.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Falagiarda, Matteo & Pasricha, Gurnain & Aizenman, Joshua, 2015. "Domestic and multilateral effects of capital controls in emerging markets," Working Paper Series 1844, European Central Bank.
- Thierry Buchs, 2005. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate In Brazil Estimation And Policy Implications," International Trade 0502013, EconWPA.
- Mkenda, Beatrice Kalinda, 2001. "Long-run and Short-run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate in Zambia," Working Papers in Economics 40, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Valdes, Constanza & Hjort, Kim & Seeley, Ralph, 2016. "Brazil’s Changing Macroeconomic Conditions: Impacts on Agriculture," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236207, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Real exchange rate; capital inflows; generalized VAR analysis; and Brazil; exchange rate; capital flows; private capital inflows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:97/128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .